Videos Around Philippines Forum

Forum Photos Around The World Forum Asia Videos Around Philippines Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  staff 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hùng Nguyễn Dav Hùng
    @facebook-nguyen-dav-hunghung

Share lang po, travel aerials shots sa Cebu, bohol, and Cavite   –   Paul Santos

Hùng Nguyễn Dav Hùng

For share ulet. 40% Aerial (Phantom4) New member here. Ask lang, no GPS ako sa Twin Lagoon. Wala ba talaga signal dun? Mejo baguhan pa lan ako sa pagpalipad. Thanks!   –   Jomarie Basilio

Hùng Nguyễn Dav Hùng

Metro Manila skyline in 4K aerial video. One of my projects for The World Bank Group. This was shot in several locations around Metro Manila.  –   Michael Gabriel Lucero Sumastre 

Hùng Nguyễn Dav Hùng

From Manila to Patar Bolinao with Miloves Levy Anne Calayag Roda! ??? with our beloved Snorlax! watch in HD guys! Feel Free to share it! ?‍❤️‍?‍?   –  Jame Castor

Hùng Nguyễn Dav Hùng

Considered one of the most beautiful island in the world, Palawan was definitely a paradise for me. It was so worth it going through the trouble of bringing and flying my drone to capture breath-taking views from up above despite the challenging environment. Even though I will become a US citizen in a few months, I will never forget the country where I came from. I am proud to be a Filipino!
    Special thanks to my best buds Kent Q. Arizala and Kirk Kenneth Ilano for coming out with me on this epic vacation!  –  Robbie Ringo Baguio

Keymaster

staff
    @staff

A short personal Instagram edit of my 2016… so far 🙂
    Follow me: @marcosandtoes
    Watch in HD
    Music : Till the End – Swanky Tunes  –  Marco Santos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.