Has anybody bought and used these batteries from eBay? What are they like?

Forum Archives Has anybody bought and used these batteries from eBay? What are they like?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin T. 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

danny f
    @danny

Has anybody bought and used these batteries from eBay? What are they like?
    Im planning to get one for my bebop2.

Mark E.
    @mark-e

The ones I bought are around 50g heavier than the original, but lasts 3-4 minutes longer. (In my case, 20 minutes instead of 17). You can hear the drone work a little harder due to the increased weight.

danny f
    @danny

Are they the same as the above batteries?

danny f
    @danny

Where did you buy from?

Mark E.
    @mark-e

Ordered one through amazon from China. Got contacted that the battery was stuck in Canadian customs and they were gonna reimburse me. Apprently laws for batteries had gotten very strict

Justin T.
    @justin-t

You can’t import or export any lithium batteries anymore. They have to be connected and in off mode to its main device only. If sent on their own, they will be automatically destroyed by the postal services. Germany has a stricter policy on batteries and all flammable components.

danny f
    @danny

Is that world wide?

Justin T.
    @justin-t

Yes it’s worldwide as far as I know. But mainly Western Europe and North America. The law was relaxed slightly in October 2016 that allows them to be shipped in their main devices. The seller will pick up the cost if intercepted.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.